Warid offers Unlimited Free Call on My5 Postpaid FnF

No Comments
My5 Offer
Warid introduces a new feature for its PostPaid subscribers. Now for the first time in Pakistan, Warid PostPaid subscribers can enjoy Unlimited* Calls on their 5 Friends and Family Numbers for just Rs 500 + tax per month.

My5 is a permanent feature for PostPaid subscribers that would enable you make Unlimited* calls and talk as much as you want on 5 Friends & Family numbers throughout the month.

How To ?
New PostPaid subscribers will have to visit nearest business centre or franchise and fill in CSAF. You can also request activation of My5 service by calling 321.
An Existing Warid PostPaid subscriber only has to call 321 or visit nearest Warid Business Center or Franchise to get My5 activated. (My5 activation is subject to bill run)

Charges:
Rs. 500 + tax will be charged per month in addition to line rental.

How to Un-Subscribe ?
You will have to inform before next bill run by calling 321 and requesting to opt out of My5.

My5 is only available on new Warid PostPaid Packages (250/750/1500 and 2500) with 30 seconds pulse; however, to avail this offer, subscribers on old zahi packages e.g. Silver (Zero Line Rental), 150, 500 and 1000 line rental packages will have to upgrade their packages to 250, 750, 1500 and 2500 line rental packages (30 seconds pulse). My5 is not valid on Warid PostPaid Unlimited Package as FnF calls are already free in this package.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment